Jun 11, 2009

Backyard Smores

Last night we decided to use the fire pit that I made in the back yard. The kids have been begging Philip and I to use it for days. My parents were here visiting for a couple days to attend Jonathon's Grandparents Day at his school. So it was a perfect night to have a camp fire.
We moved here from California f
ive years ago and we would have been fined and maybe arrested for having a fire in our yard. But I have no idea what the law is in Arkansas.. so we went for it. And no one was arrested. We had a lot of fun too.
(Right) My mom & Hannah roasting away
(below #1) My dad w/ Hannah.. Hannah is trying to stop the smoke with her foot
(below #2) Hannah with her Chocolate Coma
(below #3)
Jonathon loved the fire.. .he got to help put it out







No comments: