Mar 29, 2010

I want to

Alright, so I've been a major blog slacker for months now. For some reason I stopped posting and now it's a habit. So now, I want to be better. This blog isn't just for others to read, it's for my records.. preserving my family history, my journal.
So some key points from the past 8 months:
  • We have our third child on the way. Her name is Kaylee Lorraine Garrett and she's going to arrive in about 6 weeks. I'm fat and tired... my Fibromyalgia prevents me from doing pretty much anything. And I'm ready for this baby to come into our lives. So is the rest of the family. But maybe not so much Philip...
  • Jonathon is 8 yrs old and in the second grade. He's also a straight A student. He gets to go to summer camp this July at Camp War Eagle and he's extremely excited.
  • Hannah is four now. She's attending St. Stephen preschool and is a little social butterfly. She is more excited to have a new baby sister then I think anyone in history. She's my little companion throughout the day with my appointments and shopping.
  • My sister and her husband finally were able to adopt a baby. His name is Jacob and he's a cutie pie. This all came about in the matter of a day. One day they had no clue they were to become parents and the next they got a call and BAM.. they're a mom and dad. What an awesome blessing.
  • Philip and I got to go on a little getaway to Eureka Springs for aour 10 wedding anniversary. Our anniversary isn't until April 15th but we went early because of my pregnantness. My parents were so wonderful as to watch the kids for us and we went for two nights. We stayed in a little cottage and spent too much money on food and nick nacks for the kids. But it was nice to be away from responsibility and work and just to be alone with my best friend and love.
That's about all the major highlights.. so I'll be back.. I hope anyway. Here are some pics from the past few months.

No comments: