Jul 6, 2009

Weekend Fun

This last weekend was Independence Day. We celebrated it in style.. we went to Clarksville Arkansas and visited my family. We also threw in some festivities for Jonathon's 8th birthday which is on the 10th.
Jonathon and Hannah ha
d the best time with their cousins. They had water fun, a scavenger hunt, a treasure hunt, and pin the neckerchief on the Scout. Because Jonathon will become a Scout when he turns eight... we did a few Scout related things just for the heck of it.
It was nice to visit with my mom & dad. I also got to see my brother and my sister-in-law, her mother (Grandma Pentzer), and my niece
s and nephews.
Philip and I ev
en got to sneak away on a date and see a movie.
To top it all off Hannah is now completely day potty trained.. hallelujah!

Left: Hannah ready to leave an hour ea
rly. Middle: Cousins! Right: my cool camping cake.. I even put a fishing pole in the water.. my sis-in-law helped a ton.


Left:Following clues to the treasure Middle: one of the map clues right: X marks the spot


Eating the treasure in their fort.. and having tons of fun

1 comment:

michelle manning said...

It looks like everyone had a blast! I'm so glad you could go! Pinning the neckerchief on the scout is hilarious!

By the way, it rained both Friday and Saturday so I didn't go water your garden. I keep forgetting to call and tell you that and now it is almost 1am so I can't call!