I've been away... My thoughts took a trip beyond myself. And as a result I've not felt like blogging. Family and friends have been wonderful well wishers. I thank you for that. Although good thoughts and prayers focused my way have helped a bit.. however I'm still troubled.
My life is now appointments and pills.. coping, yelling and crying. Dirty dishes and piles of laundry. Scattered toys and toilet rings. But worst of all I periodically break through the level thoughts and hurt the ones I love.
Some of you are scratching your heads wondering what I'm babbling on about. Some of you know... some don't. But right now I'm very tired.. night..night
Aug 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, so I'm one of those who knows something is going on but has no idea what. Anyway, don't feel like you have to share, just know that I am up for dinners, babysitting or cleaning! Seriously. I don't want you feeling like you're sinking and no one's there to help!
Hang in there Rose! Things are going to get better. Heavenly Father, Jesus, and many many many people here love you and care about you. You can make it through tough things because you are a strong person.
-Michelle
Post a Comment