1st) Hannah got into the fridge and ate Parmesan cheese. She even got a little bowl and spoon then left the fridge like this.
2nd) Hannah again got into mischief. This time a red Sharpie. The same day my parents came and adopted Miss Hannah for a few days to give me a break. She went to grandmas like this... all I could say was.. good luck grandma!
3rd) Jonathon lost another tooth... this kid has more money then me.
He's also doing great with school. He's now in the second grade and is a great student. His teacher is very organized and Jonathon thrives in that type of environment.
He's also doing great with school. He's now in the second grade and is a great student. His teacher is very organized and Jonathon thrives in that type of environment.

4th) Hannah got to visit friends this summer. This is her friend Holden. They are the exact same age.. same birthdays. Aren't they cute?

5th) Jonathon became a Cub Scout this summer.. he loves it!

5th) As for Philip and I... well.. we're doing the same things.. I had a little vacation in a "special hospital" for 10 days.. (it felt more like 50) a few weeks ago. But things are getting better.
That's all I can think of at this time... Until inspiration hits again.. adieu
2 comments:
That's cute that Jonathon likes Scouts so much!
rosie i have been worried about you.. I want you to know that if there is anything you need feel free to call me anytime...
Post a Comment