Time does fly, does it not? Especially when your... surviving. I don't think there's anyway to catch y'all up on the life of the Garrett's, but I can hash out the past few weeks.As for my health I'm doing 99.9% better. It's amazing what some prescriptions can do, how the brain works and how the lack of certain chemicals can make you feel and act not like yourself. I believe I now have a different and unique perspective on mental illness, depression, and the effect it can have on you and your family. I would say that my memory of the last few weeks of July is a total blur. But I defiantly have learned from my difficult experiences.
So now I'm back in the groove of being a stellar mom, amazing wife, considerate daughter and many other things. I now know that my family will plunge into disorganization and peril when I'm out of commission (I'm still battling the effects of the decline at the Garrett house).
Basic News:
Hannah's going to preschool 3 days a week.. and loves it. Quote from Hannah: "I got to draw, pick up rocks, and play with toys"
Jonathon is doing great in school and loves being a Cub Scout. Quote from Jonathon: "We got to go to the park and pick up trash".
Philip is still working and does not love it. His company's having problems over working, under paying, and micro managing.
Us, we now get a little more income and can now get our transmission fixed.
Recent Events:
Monday; I went to the dentist and had painful work done, Hannah got bitten by a dog on the face at a friends house.. she's alright, and spent the rest of the day at the doctors office and at the pharmacy with a three year old.. until 9pm. (FYI: bedtime is 7:30pm)
Tuesday; Face i
s swollen and having some major pain from the dental work the previous day.Missed two appointment.. I spaced out. Sent my kid to school in nice clothes telling him it was picture day.. and it wasn't. I dropped the phone in the toilet, and no it hadn't been flushed yet. Hannah got into the medicine cabinet again (climbed up on the counter using a laundry basket and a pile of clothes) and she ate 5 Jr strength Tylenol. Called poison control.. she's fine.
And to top the day off I felt like I was torturing my daughter by putting ointment on her face. Philip even had to help me hold her down. Deep breath.. forget he toilet/ poop phone and go to bed.
So.. update is complete. Au revoire
1 comment:
Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment