Jun 18, 2008

The wild one!!

You know how your parents say dumb things like, "you'll get your just dessert when you have kids" or "I hope you get one just like you". Well I don't really remember my folks saying these things but I think they did it by osmosis. So long story short, too late... I had one just like me! I have to say.. I LOVE you mom and dad, thanks for being my parents.
lets see.. Hannah loves to jump al natural. She also likes to get into my makeup, and dress herself, she climbs and gets into EVERYTHING! But how can you not love her soooooo much!
Even if her little bum is cute, I blurbed it out. The picture of her kissing the camera, she's wearing my eyeliner proudly like an Indian princess. And the one with her giving attitude... well you get the drift.

3 comments:

~ Roxanne said...

It is amazing how early their personality is shown :0}

Mary said...

Sounds like Hannah has a pretty good case of "the 2 year old" condition ... I hear it gets better at 4. :)

The Ruff Family said...

Arent little girls just wonderful.. Go check my blog out and see what a handful mine is.. I love her though.