Apr 18, 2009

Caught giving hugs!

I caught my sweet Hannah Banana giving Holly (our dog) a "big" love the other day. Most of the time when Hannah gives Holly "loves" Holly ends up trying to escape. She eventually did run off but I got a few snaps with the camera first. Holly is such a good dog. She never tried to snap at Hannah for all of the attention she gets. Hannah "loves" her all the time. But it's nice to see Hannah on the floor petting Holly and talking to her. I believe it's good for kids to form relationships with pets. It helps in their development, social skills, self esteem and communication as little people. So thanks to a wonderful dog named Holly Hobby my little ones are learning to care and love another creature in this world.

2 comments:

michelle manning said...

I just love kids and animals together...

Cheramie said...

that's the cutest picture!