Jonathon needed to make a cake for the Cub Scouts Blue and Gold Banquet. All the boys make one and they all get recognition for their own uniqueness.
Thanks to my mother-in-law I have a few decorating paraphernalia in my kitchen. I've also added to it over the past year because I've actually started enjoying it. Do I hear a baking class in the future? Maybe so.. and maybe with my son. The race track was Jonathon's idea. And we even made butter cream frosting from scratch.
Thanks to my mother-in-law I have a few decorating paraphernalia in my kitchen. I've also added to it over the past year because I've actually started enjoying it. Do I hear a baking class in the future? Maybe so.. and maybe with my son. The race track was Jonathon's idea. And we even made butter cream frosting from scratch.
1 comment:
Cool! I love the race track!!
Post a Comment