Mar 10, 2011

Little Drummer Girl

We have some more noise in our house these days. Some good friends of ours gave us their old drum set and we've been having a blast with it.
 So a little background on me and drums. I started playing the drums when I was 14 and over the past 18 years, since high school I've enjoyed playing in a couple different bands, plays and roadshows etc. So when we decided to move our family across the country and start a new adventure sadly I gave my drums set away. We decided it was best on account of the room it takes up.
 So when my friend Juanita emailed that she was giving these bad boys away I literally jumped at the chance. Not only are they fun but it's highly therapeutic to beat the heck out of something.
Now I just have to get the band back together.

No comments: