skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Photo Tag
I got tagged and I'll do it, thanks Aimee... Here's what you do: You have to take a pic of the 10 different things listed- and you have to do it right away. No cheating. No cleaning up, rearranging furniture, doing dirty dishes or laundry! No posing kids doing what they should be doing, like chores or homework. Next you have to tag five people, and hope they play along.
1. Refrigerator - Mostly leftovers, fruit and veggies from the garden... I need to throw out that chicken
2. Laundry Room - It's in the kitchen by the back door so it's a catch all spot. Clippers from Philip's last haircut, dog treats, bathroom rug, and yes crayon leaking from the dryer compliments of Miss Hannah.
3. Bathroom- good thing I just cleaned it.. This is the kids bathroom, always cleaner then the other one.
4. Closet- in the living room with Philip's stained sweatshirt.
5. Kitchen Sink- you can tell I didn't do the dishes tonight
6. Self Portrait- Don't I take great pictures?
7. Favorite Room In The House- the living room, it's where it all happens!
8. What your kids are doing right now- Well it's 12am so their sleeping...No they didn't wake up to the flash and.. yes Jonathon sleeps with his clothes on and Philip didn't take out Hannah's clips.

9. Favorite pair of shoes-
10.Your Dream Vacation- guess where this is...
Alright that was fun... anyone can do it so get to it and lets see what your house is really like.
I tag, Kim, Roxanne, and Valerie.
2 comments:
Hey thanks for playing along Rose. Kinda fun, right? By the way, those sandals look really comfortable!
I have got the pictures taken, just trying to catch up on my blog before posting. Having a hard time choosing just one place for a dream vacation.There is only the one world to choose from :0}
Post a Comment