I've heard this song off and on for a few years and I really like it. It was written by a young man going on his mission about 11 years ago. Ever since then there have been countless firesides, and church services where this spiritually uplifting song was featured. There are also many renditions of this song on You Tube. The composer is Nela Otuafi you can hear his original song on You Tube. But I prefer another version... This song is about the prophets in the Book of Mormon.
Sep 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, I LOVE this! I've heard it before, but I went ahead and listened to it a few more times from your page. So good ...
By the way, at book group tonight, I overheard Desi compliment your blog and say how much she liked your writing. And then everyone else that had read your blog promptly agreed. I'm telling you - you have SERIOUS talent. And, you've had such an interesting life, you really need to write your memoirs ...
ok this is kind of funny, the guy in the middle is a cousin to my sister-in-law. i like this version best too.
Post a Comment