I've read that if you don't feel like blogging that you should do it anyway. So here I am. I realized that I haven't taken many pictures lately either. This picture however I took last week when I was so low I felt like crying. So instead of giving in to those tears I took a picture of one of my stressors.... the laundry. We have a household of five bodies that wear clothes.. most of the time anyway. So I salute those that have more. I can never seem to keep up with this endeavor.
The past few weeks have been stressful... broken car, sick baby, blah, blah, blah. But I'm optimistic about this coming week. The sun is out more, our van is fixed, and my Hannah will be turning 5 in two days. So with some good music a few prayers and a squeeze from my kids I'll put one foot in front of the other ... things will get better.
1 comment:
That's the spirit Rose! Good for you! We ALL have those days/weeks where we need to keep our hope up that things will all work out. I think your game plan of sunshine, good music, prayers and hugs is a good one. :)
Post a Comment