Mar 29, 2009

Hannah's House

We finally got Hannah her very own bookshelf. She's been reading her books out of a cardboard box for months now and we felt it was about time.
FYI... in our home, like I'm sure in mo
st homes, reading is a big deal. We've been fortunate to have two little book worms in training. So needless to say Hannah was ecstatic to get her very own bookshelf. And I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact it looks like a little house and she calls it her book house. Now next on our list is a new bookshelf for Jonathon. As you can see in the second picture what his looks like. All in good time son....

4 comments:

Steve said...

That bookshelf is so cute! Where did you get it?

Mary said...

I love it!!!! Where did you find something so precious?

Rose said...

I found it at Big Lots for $45.. We were looking for a bookshelf for quite a while and we just came upon it.I think it was the last one though. So cute hu?

~ Roxanne said...

Love the new book case! We found one very similiar for Sydney several years ago :0}