Mar 18, 2009

tweaked my blog

I have been working on my blog on and off for a while. I finally finished tweaking it. I have links on the top of my blog that lead to different sections. The links are; Home, Philip, Rose, Jonathon, Hannah, and Holly. Click them and read about that person (or dog). Tell me what you you think.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I liked reading the bios. You'll have to show me how you did it sometime. Remind me I want to show you Picasa3 ... remind me and I will tell you what I mean. :)

michelle manning said...

Wow Rose! I'm really impressed! Okay, I love it all. I loved reading a bit more about you and Philip and your love for each other. I love the picture of Jonathon in the "Little John" chair - so cute. I also love the picture of H & J in the laundry basket. What a fun addition to your blog.

~ Roxanne said...

Rose I need you to teach me a couple of things! Or at least point me in the right direction.

1) How did you put together the composite of pictures for your heading?

2) How did you put the links on top?

FYI, You can add my blog under a link list (not a blog list) and it will show up on your blog but only you would have access to it. If you are signed in to your blog you would automatically have access to mine. No extra steps.