Hannah and I went on a little field trip today to Springdale. We went to Debbie's Beehive. It's the only LDS bookstore in the state of Arkansas.. I think. We took our time browsing the wonderful selection of books, scriptures, CDs, toys, art, food storage paraphernalia.. etc. They have an art room with paintings all over the walls. Hannah and I walked in and she instantly started shouting with great enthusiasm that it was "Jesus... everywhere!"I ended up getting a few things for my niece that just got baptized, my nephew on his mission, my kids and of course me. Because I'm on a new crusade to get my families 72 hour kits in order I found a book I'm excited to read. It's called "It Wasn't Raining When Noah Built the Ark: Emergency Preparedness Hints".
I know that those of you from Utah, Arizona, Idaho, and California (me) going to an LDS bookstore is really not a big deal.. but I've lived away in the real world for some time now and it was a real treat.
3 comments:
i was so excited when that store opened up. i always love when i get to go.
I keep wanting to make a trip down there but I just haven't gone! Maybe because I know when I go I'll end up buying a ton of stuff... : )
We have to go to Nahvoo or Winter Quarters, oh what a drag! (; (;
Post a Comment