skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Birthday Hannah girl
Yesterday was Hannah Bananas 3rd Birthday. What a doll she is. We had my parents visit for the weekend and they ended up staying another night because of the little snow storm we had. Saturday we had a little family party. Hannah's daddy made her favorite dinner, Spaghetti. We had a Carebears cake I bought at Sam's. I know, I was going to make a cake but I ran out of time. We got Hannah a few little gifts and her grandma Garrett made her a couple of sweet outfits that she absolutely loves. Sunday she was the birthday girl in the nursery. Her and her friend Holden share the same birthday and they both got to wear birthday crowns. I sure love to see my little girl grow up but it's sometimes difficult to see her change from my baby to my little girl. Such an independent little girl she is. She insists on doing pretty much everything all by herself and most of the time she's successful to. Happy birthday little one I sure do love you. Thank you for being my
daughter.
1 comment:
What a sweet birthday tribute. She really is such a cutie.
Post a Comment