Nov 22, 2008
I saw the movie
Yes, I saw Twilight last night and I loved it. Michelle and I got our tickets on Wednesday. Amazingly we didn't have to wait very long in line to the theater last night. We got good seats and very much enjoyed the film. Of course the book had to be condensed in order to fit it into a two hour movie. But they did a good job. As with the book the movie left you with just a taste of what lies ahead. I can't wait until the next movie comes out.. Just a guess that there is another movie.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yes i am reading new moon right now. I am almost finished with it..
I hope to see the movie sometime this millenium ... I'm glad you liked it!
I love the picture you choose to display!
The hopeless romantic in me :0}
Post a Comment