This cast has a much tighter stretch because the first one was pretty much just to get him used to having a cast on. He did have some bad times with it on though. Like the first night he had it on. He came in my room every 15 minutes wanting me to cut it off NOW! Or when his leg itched so much he screamed and slammed the cast into the ground over and over for about 10 minutes. Things did get better and we hope he continues to persevere. He's such a trooper. I know this all has to be pretty hard for him. But he still tries to do what we tell him he needs to do. He trusts us.
So this Thanksgiving I'm so thankful for my children. They are truly a gift from God. He trusts us with His children ... and I pray every day I can do what He wants me to do.
1 comment:
That cast makes him look pretty tough!
Post a Comment