Nov 3, 2008

A Blast of Fun

Alright.. we've had a busy week. I really haven't had time for my blog. This is a rundown...
First. My mother-in-law always makes the kids their Halloween costumes every year. So we got the box on the 29th and the kids loved 'em. Jonathon was a Storm Trooper and Hannah of course was Princess Hannah. The kids put on their costumes and promptly ran around outside and even jumped on the trampoline and got their costumes dirty. But oh well. what's dressing up for anyways but to have fun?



Second. We went to the schools carnival the next day. Wow.. it was so crowded this year. But they did have a live band and jump houses and Hannah and Philip sang a duet on Karaoke. They were so cute people we didn't even know were taking videos and pictures of them.



Third. Halloween night Philip took the kids to his work and they got lots of candy. I then took them around the neighborhood and they got even more candy. One house even gave them juice (a little strange). They had lots of fun and that's what it's all about. Now I just have to get rid of all the candy before I go into a diabetic coma.

6 comments:

The Ruff Family said...

oh she sings like her momma..

The Ruff Family said...

help me with my blog.. i am wanting to change my page... where do you get yours from

michelle manning said...

Love it! Love the costumes, love your laid-back attitude about playing in costumes, love the singing! So cute Rose. Really.

~ Roxanne said...

Love the costumes. What a great mother in-law!

Such a special father and daughter moment.

One of our neighbors gave out juice too. He works for a vendor selling beverages to Wal-Mart.

Steve said...

The father-daughter duet is just about the most adorable thing I've ever seen! How awesome that you were able to record some of it!

The Ruff Family said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you... I love it.. You did a really good job...