Oct 23, 2008

The Cutest Thing

I witnessed my daughter do the cutest thing today. She was playing with her little doggie from Blue's Clue's and while chatting with the little lovey she knelt down at out living room foot stool (our family prayer spot) and said a little prayer with Blue, she even made Blue fold her little paws. She then got up and ran into her room and said "night night Blue" and tucked Blue into her bed and covered her with a blanket. I was so touched to see my two year old play out this little scene. It's good to see that our nightly circus acts are actually rubbing off on her.

3 comments:

thepetersens said...

That is so sweet! I love it when they can prove to you that you are doing things right! :) Brody always tells on Peyton for not folding her arms during prayer...it cracks me up!

Valerie Chandler said...

So cute! I love that little girl.

~ Roxanne said...

It is so amazing what they can grasp at such a young age :0}