It took me forever to decide what I wanted to do to bring in an income. I even have some applications for a few places around town. I knew I needed and wanted to be at home for the kids but I also needed to make some money. I looked into teaching music lessons.. drums. But I needed to brush up on my skills and the music store I looked into said they wanted to add another drum instructor but it would take some time adding another room with drums. Also the ideal business I wanted, photography will still have to wait for the new camera I want.
So I looked into several companies and Simply Fun is more my style. I'll try to have my "launch" party next week so I can get those Christmas orders before it's too late to get them by Christmas. Wish me luck. And click the logo to look at my Simply Fun website.
Click to watch a video about Simply Fun
No comments:
Post a Comment