skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Mother's Day!
Alright today's Mothers Day! The day we remember our mothers and tell them we love and appreciate them. Apparently it originated from the Greeks where they held festivities and payed homage to their mother gods. In the USA it came from women activists that tried to make the world a better place. There's even a Mothers Day Proclamation that's a call for peace and disarmament at a time of war and hunger. This special day has changed somewhat over the years but I'm just glad it's a day when my husband feels compelled to do the dishes, make dinner and keep the kids out of my hair. Hallelujah sisters of the world! We get this one day to say " yes.. I'm your mother so remember all the crap I do for you!"
My son gave me a wonderful card this morning.... it reads:
"Happy Monkey's day mom I know you like monkeys so I just wrote this to you and I like to play with you Love Jonathon."
This was one of the best gifts I've ever gotten. So Happy Monkey's Day everyone!
3 comments:
I love it! Happy Monkey's Day to You :o}
So great! What a sweet son!
That is so sweet! I love how he personalized it to your interests! You have one of the sweetest little boys I have ever met!
Post a Comment