May 27, 2008

UPDATE on Twilight : I'll admit it


Okay- I'll admit it. It took me 15 chapters to really get into Twilight but it was well worth it. I can't wait until I get my hands on the next book, New Moon. I even entertained the thought of calling my husband at work to see if on his lunch break at 3:am he could go over to Wal- mart and pick up a copy for me. But then the next book (paperback) doesn't come out for another 5 days. I guess I'll have to wait impatiently like everyone else.

2 comments:

The Ruff Family said...

If memory serves me right you never were a patient person. i may have to read this book.

Steve said...

Steve and I read the three books out loud together and we totally got hooked by the middle of Twilight (it did take awhile to warm up). There were some parts we kind of rolled our eyes at but it was lots of fun! Now we're just waiting for #4!