May 22, 2008

What I'm reading

I'm reading a pretty good book right now. It's called Twilight by Stephenie Meyers. It's the first in a trilogy of books about Vampires. I know... I wasn't really into that kind of a book either. But so many people praised this book even my own sister, Alice. She actually bought me Twilight as a birthday gift. So I'm reading it and I'll say it started a little slow but it's getting good. I even saw a few trailer clips for the movie that's coming out in December based on this book.
What's awesome to me is the author. Stephenie said she had a dream about this book and then wrote it. It was her first book. She was a college grad, stay at home mormon mom and had an idea for a book. Now she's got at least four books published and a movie coming out based on three of her books. Just incredible. I love it. I'm excited for the movie to come out but I'm defiantly going to read the books before that happens.
Twilight in HD

3 comments:

Cheramie said...

ok, i've heard all about the twilight craze, but have yet to read the books. now i've got to read them with your endorsement!

~ Roxanne said...

I am definitly not one for vampires, looks like that is something I will have to get over.

Stephenie Meyer is coming to the Bentonville Library!

Mary said...

I've always had some weird curiousity with vampires, I think I would love this book. Any chance I can borrow your copy when you're done? :)