Dec 29, 2008

Christmas Morning is always Magical

This year our Christmas was a lean one. But not lean in spirit. Our kids woke us up early and they had a wonderful morning unwrapping glorious gifts from Santa, friends and family. It didn't matter how inexpensive or how big the gift was they loved them all the same.

Hannah: She loved the Princess Scooter Santa brought her
. It came with a set of little princesses with shoes that you can remove!! She also adored the little tea set her brother got her from the Dollar Store. It's amazing what fun a kid can have with a toy purchased with $1.
Her baby was a big hit as well. This was from mom and dad and had a
homemade blanket from mom. The baby doll was purchased on Black Friday amid the mosh pit like crowd.. but well worth it all.



Jonathon: Got a scooter from Santa as well. I guess Santa knew that his bike is still in the garage untouched because peddling is so difficult for him to do with his feet / toe walking problems. His Aunt Rachel knows he's a pirate at heart and sent him some awesome pirate stuff. And yes we did tell him he shouldn't wear both eye patches at once. He also got a new DS game and this last picture is how we saw him for the rest of the day.

2 comments:

thepetersens said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you joined! We go about 4 times a week...usually around 10:30 on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. When school starts back I'll have to go Wednesday evenings or switch to going on Tuesdays. I'd love to work out with you sometime! I feel so much better now that I've been more active.

Mary said...

Looks like a great Christmas! You'll need to bring miss Hannah and that scooter over to our house to remind me to have my girls USE their bikes ... :)