Dec 4, 2008

Serial Casting: Part three

Today Jonathon got his second cast off and his third put on his left foot. It looks like he has done well with the stretch this time, four more points. But his other foot is suffering because the cast is up off the ground too high and his right foot is always on it's tippy toes to accommodate it. So the solution will be to cast both of his feet next week. Oh man, I'm not looking forward to this. I know he's going to have a hard time with it.
My parents work at the Oklahoma City temple and they always put his name in for extra prayers. I know this
and the prayers of my husband and I are helping him cope with this uncomfortable process. He's also such a wonderful kid.

Serial Casting: 1. the sock and padding 2. the wet cast as a P.T. pushes on his foot to make the stretch. 3. The fiber part of the cast, blue this time 4. The new cast.. He got a new video game, as you can see.
And of course my permanent tail these days is Hannah.. she loves all the toys they have there.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hey ... how are you doing?