Dec 1, 2008

My Thanksgiving

My family and I had a non-traditional Thanksgiving this year. We went out to eat. We had my parents for the holiday this year and we all went to Mimi's Cafe. We had a wonderful turkey dinner and yummy desserts. It was great, no cooking, no cleaning.. but also no leftovers. We then went home and played Uno, talked and ate pie my mom brought. All in all we had a great Thanksgiving this year.
Left: I put the kids to work earlier in the day cleaning windows. Yes I know my toddler is in a diaper and it's 35 degrees outside.. what can I say she loves to strip?

Right: Yummy butter... uh.. I mean roll. Left: my mom and dad are so awesome. Can you tell I've lost 18 lbs?

1 comment:

thepetersens said...

I can tell! You look great! What a fun Thanksgiving!