Jan 4, 2009

Asperger's video

I came upon this video on Youtube about two years ago. I really like this kids way of explaining Asperger's. I hope people watch it. It's a good way to look at a disorder that is difficult to explain. As some of you may know my seven year old son is an Aspie or has Asperger's Syndrome. The more people that are aware the better his life will be. Thanks for watching.

4 comments:

The Ruff Family said...

very informative. from what I understand children with aspergers are very smart. Thank you for sharing that.

Mary said...

I watched the video. It was very informative. Thanks!

michelle manning said...

Very enlightening. Can you tell with Jonathan what he is perceiving differently or when he is struggling with something that it is due to his Asperger's syndrome? I like how the kid in the video got to use his own analogy and then it was animated for US so WE could understand him better.

Rose said...

Sometimes I don't realize that a little quirk or a struggle that Jonathon is doing is Aspie or not. Until I read something or see another kid doing it too. I just think it's him. Which is him. Like the kid said in the video if he could take a cure for it he wouldn't because he is who he is.