I have a big sister named Linda. She lives with quite a bit adversity and I admire her and commend her for the wonderful job she does raising her children and plugging along in life with a positive attitude and the Lord to guide her. She just started a blog and I would recommend others to read it. Especially if your my friend and you want to know a little about my background. Because right now she's posting family memories of her childhood.. and some of them were mine as well. Love you Linny...Jan 14, 2009
My big sister
I have a big sister named Linda. She lives with quite a bit adversity and I admire her and commend her for the wonderful job she does raising her children and plugging along in life with a positive attitude and the Lord to guide her. She just started a blog and I would recommend others to read it. Especially if your my friend and you want to know a little about my background. Because right now she's posting family memories of her childhood.. and some of them were mine as well. Love you Linny...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment