Jan 19, 2009

Making Dinner

Last Wednesday we made dinner as a family. Some of you may say.. "so?" Well it's a big deal for me. My daughter always wants to help.. but most of the time there's really not much helping involved.
We made stew. Hannah helped daddy pick out the perfect potatoes. She also picked out the perfect carrots and gave them to Jonathon so he could peal them. Then Philip cu
t the veggies so I could cook them along with the stew meat. Then Hannah helped mommy stir the soup to add it to the stew and make it all creamy. We had a yummy dinner but Philip and I were the only ones that actually ate the stew. Oh well maybe next time the kids will enjoy it too.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love the picture in my head of y'all making dinner together. I always think it tastes better if tiny hands helped make it!