I joined the team of Simply Fun consultants for a few reasons. One is that their values are the same as mine. And that's to "strengthen relationships through healthy play." Anyway things are a little slow right now but I have faith that it'll get better soon.
The best reason that I got involved with Simply Fun was for the games. My kids absolutely love them. Also it's made me wake up and take a little more action. I turn off the TV and video games and we play together as a family.
Here is a picture of my kids playing a game called AARGH!. It's a matching game with a pirate ship, gold coins and hidden treasures. They love these games so much that in our home the reward for good behavior is to play a game with mom and/ or dad.
1 comment:
this picture looks like your cutie patootie little girl is saying what mom
Post a Comment