Feb 18, 2009

My Old Man

My man is quite an interesting guy according to me anyway. But I guess I'm a bit bias.. 'cause I love him to no end.
My husband like me is from Nor Cal. We were breed and raised a Californian and it doesn't matter where we live in the country we will always be Californians.
He's the oldest of three kids.. and there's a 10 year gap between him and the next. So needless to say he was kind of an only child for 10 years. He's got great parents that have always been devoted to him and his brother and sister. And a wonderful extended family that would do just about anything for "the family". It's almost like being a mob family.. but not quite.
He was raised in a devout Catholic home with all the teachings of Jesus and the faith to rely on Him to guide you through anything. (This is actually one of the things that attracted me to my future husband.. he had many of the same morals, and beliefs that I did.)
His little brother and sister mean the world to him and I sometimes have to remind him that they're adults now and can live their lives without his meddling. (And of course his meddling is always done with an extreme amount of love.)
He was born a St Louis Cardinals fan and has proudly passed that on to his children soon after their birth. He a great father and he's my best friend.

No comments: