Feb 2, 2009
Little Artists
My kids are talented artists. Actually they're probably pretty typical. Jonathon loves to draw so much that I think we'll try to help him develop this talent. Everyone needs an outlet and it looks like this is our sons. He's always drawing.. he uses up all out printer paper on his drawings. But when we see the art work we have to ask him if he copied them.. and the answer is no. Amazing to this bias mother how talented this seven year old is. Here are a few of his drawings I took pictures of. And of course one from our talented little two year old as well.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think those really ARE good.
Jonathon has quite an eye and is really great at getting it on paper. Most kids have a tough time coloring inside the lines still. EVERYBODY in Scott's drawings is carrying a lightsaber, even Spiderman!
Sorry, my comment went twice...I was going to write that I totally understand about him using up all of the paper. OMGosh, we have to buy doodle pads from the dollar store at least every week and a half!
Post a Comment