What can I say about myself. I'm the youngest of six kids. I was raised in a very loving but poor environment in Northern California. We were taught to love each other and the Lord for we were raised in the LDS faith.
I'm still very active in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In 1996 I served a full-time mission and loved it immensely.
My guy and I meet in 1995 when we became friends and dated off and on. Even though we were of different religious backgrounds we believed in the same morals and standards. We fell in love in 1999. (Actually he fell in love in 1995) After much time and prayer and the full blessing of our families we were married in 2000.
15 months later we had our first born, Jonathon. Things have rolled like a snowball from there.
I'm happy with my family and were we live. Life diffidently brings you joy and pain. It's what you do with the moments of joy that matters.
Feb 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment