Feb 18, 2009

Vocabulary Words

Hannah's vocabulary is growing just like any other almost three year old. But it's always funny to hear those words that are unexpected. I would say 50% of the time we really don't understand a word she says. We believe it's that darn "binky" that's making her words difficult to understand. Even if it's not in her mouth we still have to ask her to repeat herself several times. Philip brought home Happy Meals the other night. When he got out of the car Hannah started yelling that Daddy had fries as she looked out the front window. When he came inside and announced that it was a Happy Meal with nuggets too she then yelled "Awesome"! Philip, Jonathon and I all just had to laugh. It was awesome to hear such a clear word come out my daughters mouth.
This picture was taken by our friend Valerie at our church nursery. Isn't Hannah a doll?

2 comments:

Linda said...

She is so sweet. I remember when Scott finally starting making sence. We had a 'binky' problem, too. You are a great mom and I know you enjoy the little times. Thank you for sharing this sweet one with us.

Cheramie said...

fries and awesome-my two favorite words, hannah and i could have some pretty good conversations with just those words!