Oct 7, 2008

6 things about me: Tag

Been Tagged!!!!

Thanks to Kim I've been tagged. As a part of this I must pass along the tag, so if you received a little post from me then here are the rules:

* Link to person who tagged you
* Post these rules on your blog
* Write 6 random things about yourself
* Tag six-ish people at the end of your post
* Let each person know he or she has been tagged
* Then let your tagger know when entry is up

So here are my six random things about myself...

1) When I was five or six my best friend Christi and I used to drink Pepto Bismol for fun. We always got in trouble though.


2) I've been the drummer in three rock bands but had more fun playing drums in the two plays I did with my church. (Joseph and his Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers)


3) I hate touching raw chicken but I don't mind touching raw fish or beef. I know strange but true.

4) My husband and I were never really a couple before we were engaged. We went from friends (of five years) to engagement to married all in three months time.


5) I love garage sales, flea markets and thrift stores... just can't help it.

6) When I was little I used to run around naked in the woods.. I think I put on pantie
s to climb the trees though... I guess I was a bit of a free spirit.

2 comments:

michelle manning said...

I'll remember to hide the pepto next time you come over to my house...

Mary said...

I just did this thingy. :)