Cheese and Crackers I've had a day!! I've had a 24 hour day in only 14. A day where you just gotta laugh 'cause if you don't... you'll end up crying. Want to hear about it? 1)I got up at 6am when my son came in to tell me what level he finally achieved on his Batman game. I groggily praised him and tried to go back to sleep... it didn't work ...my husband got home from work at 7am right after Hannah got up. "Mommy I'm pup!"
2) After getting kids feed and speed showering I had just enough time to get us all dressed and out the door to go to my Aqua aerobics class. I said good night to my husband, and hello to an empty gas tank! "Thanks honey."
3) After getting gas I set the cruise on 73 mph and booked it to Springdale. "Hmmm I'll take the Wagon Wheel exit it's shorter"... I ended up on the wrong road and we saw lots of cows, which Hannah called horsies.
4) Finally ...got in the right direction and had to stop twice in response to "mom I'm gonna be sick!!!"
5) Dropped kids off (yes I have my 7 yr old this week, it's intersession) at the Kid Care and finished the last 20 minutes of my 60 minute class.
6) Hurried to the car with the kids, checked my blood glucose level and ended up bleeding all over the steering wheel.
7) Speed back to town and was 20 minutes late for a doctors appointment for Jonathon. They took us in anyway.. very nice.
8) Treated the kids to Micky D's and had a chicken sandwich myself.
9) Dropped Jonathon off at a special counseling group session at his school, stopped by a consignment store to get some kids clothes while Hannah played inside the clothes racks, went home to die ...but only for an hour.
10) Woke up husband, said goodbye to a screaming 2 yr old and went back to the school to get the boy.
11) Went to a school supply store looking for something they didn't have and made it home just in time to realize I had a class in... 20 minutes.
12) Went to my Diabetes education class late after eating a fried egg in the car with my hands... (which is pretty difficult while driving.)
13) Two hours later called husband on the way home waking him and hearing him curse because he over cooked the broccoli. The only thing he cooked BTW.
14) Got home just in time to say goodbye to husband (he went to scouts) and try to figure out what to make for dinner ... that goes with overcooked broccoli.
15) Ate, stuck both kids in shower, got wet myself trying to bath them, cleaned Hannah's room, answered door to find the missionaries (every so often they drive around looking for " part member" families) chase around naked kids.
16) Helped Jonathon with therapy exercises, had family prayer and chased Hannah. (She climbed up to the stove and grabbed a cold piece of pizza and ran around eating it while the dog followed her around hoping for a falling snack. )
17) Read the fastest Blue Clues story ever and threw kids in bed.
18) While typing this... husband came home to change... to go play basketball. I only have two more things to say....
1) Dang, I wish I could have some chocolate and
2) Just think, I said I had a boring life a few months ago. Who would have thought?
1 comment:
I think I need a nap after reading about your day. :)
Post a Comment