I'm always making mistakes. Philip says it's an endearing quality but I'm not so sure. Sometimes my little faux pases get me into trouble but often times they turn out alright. Like today I found out I signed up for the wrong aqua aerobics class and I've been going to the wrong one. I was suppose to go to the class for Firbromyalgia but instead I went to the class for Water Movement class with deep water exercise. It's a little more intence then the Fibro fit class. I watched the Fibro class and I decided that I liked the class I have. It's a cardiovascular workout and I like that. Yes I woke up this morning in a little bit of pain but I think it'll get better over time. And gees I'm only 33, I don't want to be a fuddy duddy already. Any other almost old fuddy dudddies want to sign up and go with????Picture: We have our class on the far top right corner of this pic.
No comments:
Post a Comment