One of the funnest holidays for me is Halloween. I know it's a little strange to like a holiday that celebrates black cats and witches but it's fun, fun. I like the costumes, carnivals, the harvest, and all the rest.When we lived in California we always tried to go to a masquerade, party, corn maze, or something like that. My family and I are going to try out a new place this year. It's called The Maize and it's just over the border. There a tons of these places all over the US. I'll give an update after we've gone.
Check it out... cornfieldmaze.com
3 comments:
That sounds so fun! I really hope we can find time to do that this year. A friend reviewed this one:
http://www.rightchoicescornmaze.com to us other twin mom's recently. She said it was really awesome. If you want me to forward that email let me know. Please tell me how it goes for you!
ps) Thank you so much for your help on Wednesday. That really meant a lot to me and I really liked just hanging out. :)
i've been looking for something like this out here! fun! when are you going?
Thanks for posting this Rose! I think we'll try to take the kids on Saturday if the weather is good to pick out some pumpkins and to take a ride in the horse-drawn wagon!
Post a Comment